We are seeking an experienced Administrator who can provide administrative services to support the Education and Training team at Feltham Young Offenders Institute, Education A. The successful candidate must have relevant employment experience and be able to multitask in a face paced environment.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of essential documentation required by the Group and external agencies.
- Maintain filing systems within the department, this includes updating appropriate databases as necessary so that data about staff can be monitored and statistics can be produced, e.g. sick reports, annual leave and contact hours etc.
- Input and maintain contractually required data into Management Information Systems.
- Purchasing stationery and resources
- Processing invoices and obtaining purchase orders ensuring that financial reporting procedures are followed
- Assist the Examinations Coordinator with data inputting, student registrations and the production of contractually required Payment and Management reports.
- Represent the Group and play an active role in the functions of the Activity Hub and Activity Allocation board in relation to young people
- Liaise with HMPPS staff on the production, distribution, and monitoring of class lists and course timetables.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly teacher, young person and pathway timetables
- Contribute to the training of new users on relevant Management Information Systems.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Education and other managers.
- Take and distribute minutes.
- Undertake other duties as required.
- Administrative experience gained in a work setting
- Experienced in inputting Data into MIS systems.
- Minute taking
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Able to work on own or as part of a team
- Excellent user of MS Office and databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- The ability to input high volumes of data ensuring accuracy and consistency at all times
- Evidence of the ability to organise, prioritise and schedule work to meet tight deadlines
This role will require an enhanced DBS and Security Clearance.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us, we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.