Location: Mobile around the Nottingham area
Salary: £55,000 Circa plus non contractual bonus scheme
Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus 8 days Bank Holidays in lieu
Full Time - 40 hours per week
As a leading provider of residential Children’s Homes in Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Worcestershire our aim is to empower young people to enable them to make positive changes to their lives and achieve outstanding outcomes. Our aspirations are for our young people to enhance their existing skills, develop new ones, improve their educational attainment and support them to achieve their aspirations for the future.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to effectively manage a cluster of up to 10 Children’s Homes, the successful candidate who will part of the Executive Management Team will need to demonstrate excellent strategic, commercial, budgetary and quality assurance experience to support the growth of the business and achieve excellent outcomes for young people in our care with ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ Ofsted outcomes.
- Coach, support and motivate the cluster’s Registered Home Managers team to develop and enhance individual and team performance and to optimise service delivery.
- Develop and deliver strategic plans to develop the Children’s Homes business within your cluster area in line with strategic plans for the broader business.
- Monitor quality and manage performance of operational delivery in the Children’s Homes, ensuring that KPI, legislative and Children’s Homes regulations requirements are met.
- Develop and maintain customer and account management relationships promoting the Children’s Homes business with external stakeholders to maximise business opportunities
- Maintain registration as Responsible Individual for your allocated cluster of Children’s Homes in line with legislative and Regulations requirements
- Manage the financial control of your cluster of Homes and matters relating to budgetary expenditure and income enabling the preparation of efficient management of forecasts and budgetary parameters.
- Develop and produce operationally viable and cost effective solutions to business development opportunities, delivering within bid timescales and in line with legislation and customer specifications.
- Take a lead role in mobilising new and acquired Children’s Homes within your cluster area to time and budget
- Emergency On call responsibility in line with a planned rota system.
- The Ideal Candidate:
- Essential Skills:
- Full working knowledge of Children’s Homes Regulations/Quality Standards
- Able to meet the requirements for registration as a Responsible Individual
- Willingness to travel around the Midlands area
- Previous experience as a Residential Children’s Home Manager
- If you are successful, you can be sure that you’ll find a welcoming, friendly and professional working environment and be given all the support, training and encouragement you need to build and develop a successful career with us.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and must have been resident in the UK for a minimum period of 3 years.
- You will be required to hold or apply for a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service)
- Complete a screening process in line with Safer Recruitment procedures and Children’s Home Regulations.
- You will also need to complete an Occupational Health online questionnaire
- Ongoing Continued Professional Training
- Essential Car user allowance
- Travel and Subsistence expenses
- Non contractual bonus scheme
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Health Care Scheme (Family)
- ICT equipment including mobile phone
- Further benefits to be discussed on application
Please apply at your earliest convienence.