Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Location: Stevenage (Travel across Hertfordshire)
We are seeking an experienced compliance individual who will build and maintain relationships with employers whilst gathering collection of evidence required for employability contracts.
You will travel across the operational area and obtain evidence from a wide range of local businesses.
The role will involve working to evidence collection targets as part of a team. You will upload data collected to the databases and inform the Manager of any issues identified relating to contractual non-compliance or breaches.
- Must possess good negotiation, questioning and listening skills and be an excellent communicator at all levels of seniority able to build commitment by convincing and persuading others.
- Good at time management and working under pressure.
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in an environment where excellent attention to detail is critically important both with regard to checking detailed information and accuracy of data input.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate very high standards in honesty and integrity in their dealings with others.
- Uses initiative and has a positive approach to their work.
- Thrives on a challenge.
- Is a self starter, self disciplined and enthusiastic.
- Understand necessity for flexibility.
- Experience of working on own as well as in a team