We are recruiting a Content Executive who will work closely with other members of the team, to ensure the online membership service is fit for purpose and continuously improving. This role would suit a Graduate as a first or second job with an interest in Education and knowledge of Marketing or Journalism.
The demands of this role may change over time as we respond to customer needs. The person in this role is expected to be highly motivated and responsive to change, taking a lead on understanding customers’ needs and how we can respond to them.
The Group provides a network of expert advice, peer support and excellent practice. This is delivered through awards, in-school consultancy, conferences, practical online tools and training.
- Plan and produce content resources for our Knowledge Centre, focusing on key topics and roles. Resources could be in a variety of formats, including webinars, checklists, templates, FAQs and case studies.
- Plan and produce supporting resources for conferences as part of our ‘wraparound’ strategy, working with the conference producer to understand delegate priorities.
- Plan, create, edit and proof content for the internal magazine.
- Contribute to the group blog e.g example, through researching, writing, commissioning, editing and uploading blog posts.
- Support the service by responding swiftly to member queries, providing an answer where possible and recommending an expert if not.
- Review and update online content in your areas, ensuring that resources are accurate and up-to-date.
- Write weekly membership emails for your area.
- Support the distribution and sharing of content, for example through regular email bulletins for members.
- Contribute to our social media platforms (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn) to increase reach and engagement with our audience.
- Seek opportunities to meet with and learn from our audience. For example, attending conferences, running focus groups, participating in school visits.
- Contribute to market research through arranging and participating in school visits alongside colleagues from other teams as appropriate, and subsequently sharing the learning.
- Use content analytics to measure impact and inform content development.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on membership campaigns, devising and producing content marketing materials as needed.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail and drive to meet high standards in the production of digital content.
- Creativity to bring together different information and content types to meet the needs of customers.
- Enthusiasm for engaging users through sharing, promoting and distributing content.
- Strong interest in education policy and practice; motivated to support better outcomes for children and young people through school workforce development.
- Good relationship building skills and confidence in developing a network of expert practitioners and contributors.
- Strong market awareness and sensitivity to needs of school leaders.
- Flexible and responsive to customer need and changing business priorities.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us , we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.