Digital Marketing Executive – Bromley
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Contract: Until end of September 2018
An exciting opportunity to work as a Digital Marketing Executive for an education, employment, training and care services organisation based in Bromley, Kent.
The role w ill manage and develop the organisation’s web strategy and development, social media strategy and development and other digital marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing the corporate website and new developments to meet the business needs. Responsible for SEO optimisation for the corporate website including paid for advertising. Advising and working with and project managing different business units on their web strategy including corporate website updates, SEO, hosting and using external agencies.
You will deliver a highly effective corporate and products/services focused social media presence across the different social channels applicable to our key customers, whilst supporting colleagues in the use of social media in the marketing of their products and services.
Responsible for social media advertising corporately and supporting business units on implementation where required and reporting on key KPIs for social media.
Working on the email marketing strategy across the business, creating email templates for email marketing systems and report on the key KPIs for email marketing and best practices.
You will also train colleagues on the use of digital media including web, SEO, social media and e-marketing.
- An ambitious individual, with good digital marketing experience managing web, social media and emarketing campaigns
- Ability to work effectively at all levels over a widely dispersed organisation, with excellent customer handling skill.
- Good IT and HTML skills with various web platforms, social media tools and email marketing tools
- Energetic and well organised, able to take responsibility, plan and deliver marketing projects and campaigns, for key accounts as required.
- Practical and entrepreneurial, highly energetic, motivated and resilient, determined to ‘make things happen’, commercial in approach and results driven.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of organising and project managing activities and a willingness to learn new skills in this area.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and within budgetary constraints as necessary
- Willingness to undertake duties commensurate with the nature and level of the post.