Full time - Permanent
Salary: up to £58,000 dependent upon experience
Location: Bromley, Kent
Core Competency Requirements:
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations.
- Proficient in setting up and customising CRM.
- Proficient in developing Processes (Workflows).
- Proficient in developing Custom Workflows.
- Proficient in developing Plugins.
- Development and utilisation of Web Services.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Ability to carry out Business Analysis for translation of business requirements to create fit-for-purpose Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Substantial experience of working within the software development arena, with specific expertise around Microsoft Dynamics CRM (including one or more of: - CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 & Dynamics 365).
- Ability to develop in variety of languages on multiple platforms:
- Strong C# development skills
- Strong knowledge of XML and XML Schemas
Platforms / Technologies:
- MS Windows Server 2012R2/2016
- MS Internet Information Services
- Working Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS, Web Services, REST
- MS SQL Server
- MS SQL Server Reporting Services (integrated with Dynamics CRM).
- Experience using code management systems such as Subversion, Team Foundation Server etc.
There will be some travel required to centres and meetings across the group.
"Prospects is committed to promoting equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and eliminating discrimination, as a core value. We are determined that the principles of equality and diversity will underpin all our activities. We welcome applications from every section of the community, particularly from people with disabilities who are underrepresented in the Company."