ESF Claims and Finance Officer
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Full time, Permanent
The role will manage the Claims administration process to ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of all expenditure claimed for the ESF project. Maintaining an audit trail to demonstrate how the financial and operational records support the amounts being claimed. Managing the consolidation and validation of partner claims and supporting partners regarding the content and timeliness of claims.
- Conduct systematic audit and spot checks to ensure the quality of claims.
- Responsible for timely and accurate data entry ensuring that all systems and paperwork complies with audit requirements.
- To understand claim and evidencing guidance and ensure partners are kept up to date with any updates or training required.
- Ensuring all data errors reported are corrected within the timescales set. Responsible for regular returns of data to identify errors and safeguard against finances.
- To liaise with both the Finance Manager and Finance officer to ensure financial and operational records support the amounts being claimed.
- Establish appropriate filing and data storage systems in line with the needs of each contract that comply with the processes and procedure of the company and relevant Data Protection legislation.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Experience of ESF claims administrative requirements and data capture.
- Excellent IT skills that include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritise work and work under pressure.
- Customer focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good attention to detail & accuracy.
- Experience of analysing client data.
- Self starter and remote team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be prepared to travel across the UK, if and as needed.
- Must have a clean current driving licence and a car available for business use.
Experience of processing claims for ESF and Big Lottery programmes.
IXION is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners/customers, and expects staff to share this commitment.
All Roles will require a basic DBS Disclosure check due to the nature of the work to be undertaken.