We are currently recruiting for a Key Worker to provide high quality support and guidance to enable customers to overcome barriers to enable them to reintegrate back into society and stop reoffending. The successful candidate will need to undergo a DBS check at Enhanced level.
- Manage a caseload of customers with complex needs
- Provide advice guidance and support to overcome barriers to social inclusion and signpost to internal and external support
- Mentoring with Volunteers or more specific support from external agencies
- Development of customer action plan post referral, updating and developing whilst addressing barriers
- Carry out triage, risk assessments, risk management plans and comprehensive assessments, and to contribute to the development of individual community recovery plans with those who express a wish to access community treatment/support services
- To ensure effective case management and coordination covering areas of risk with a particular focus on safeguarding children and adults, problematic behaviour, housing, social and family functioning, employability, psychological and physical health
- Utilise motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioural techniques and brief interventions in both one-to-one and group settings
- Review on going care and treatment liaising closely with the full range of specialist workers within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Work in partnership with other agencies and carry out joint key working to enable effective engagement and movement to promote rehabilitation.
- Understanding of the barriers faced by offenders/ex-offenders with multiple and/or complex needs in relation to reintegration back into society
- Ability to work with and manage challenging behaviour
- Ability to maintain professional boundaries and work effectively with partnership agencies
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working to targets
- Good verbal, presentation and written skills and ability to communicate concisely and effectively.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office software and databases.
- Ability to critically reflect and evaluate interventions and service delivery, identifying areas for development
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as in consultation and negotiation with managers and other stakeholders as required.
- IAG Level 3 (Desirable)
- Be able to display an awareness, understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of young people and vulnerable adults.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us, we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.