Salary: £30,000 + Performance based bonus
Fully Time – Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manger to set up and lead the holistic delivery of the National Citizen Service contract in Devon. The successful candidate will lead, manage and design the NCS programme and support a staff team to deliver all aspects of the programme delivery, ensuring that contract compliance and young people have an experience of a lifetime and learn new skills inspiring them to make a difference in their communities. This role is covering Exeter and Devon therefore a driving license and access to your own vehicle will be required.
- Design and develop effective programmes
- Effectively manage competing priorities and workload including meeting required contract quality standards and responsibilities
- Build and develop relationships with external schools and colleges
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and their representatives.
- Build and develop relationships with external partner organisations for potential social action projects
- Build and negotiate long-term agreements for the provision of services in support of the contract including transport, accommodation and service providers
- Manage the contract to ensure you meet performance targets, quality and contract compliance
- Budget control
- Build an effective staff team with responsibility for line management of staff including developing job roles, selection, recruitment, target setting and performance management
- To ensure all records are updated on the databases and are contract compliant
- To safeguard young people and vulnerable adults.
- Other duties commensurate with the level and nature of the post.
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of results to meet contractual and financial targets
- Experience in a relevant area of work e.g. Youth Work, Education, schools and communities
- Project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to communicate, network and negotiate effectively with individuals, groups and organisations within and outside the company
- Ability to represent the company and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to line manage staff and develop a high performing team
- Knowledge of safeguarding requirements with the ability to make sound judgement in relation to risk and protection
- Handle sensitive and confidential issues
- Accurate, timely record keeping and ability to produce written reports
- Demonstrate an understanding and active commitment to equality and diversity
- Ability to travel when required within South West.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us, we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.