We are recruiting 2 administrators who can provide support to senior advisors who work with families and children seeking education advice for all aspects of British education & support for application to UK independent schools.
This is a varied and interesting role, this position sits within the UK Families team, supporting client families, with a range of educational services. This team provides a professional, high quality bespoke service for high net worth, discerning clients, helping to place their children in appropriate education institutions, and providing, when required, additional support in tutoring, guardianship and assessments. The post holder will primarily support the Advisors with research and a high level of administrative support to enable them to meet client needs and business targets.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients, dealing with enquiries from the company website or directly via telephone or email.
- Inputting client data on the CRM, contacting clients, promoting services and booking consultations.
- Sifting website enquiries daily, inputting enquiry data on the CRM and forwarding to the relevant department for action.
- Researching schools as directed by the Advisors and producing ‘snapshot’ reports for clients
- Assisting the Advisors to book client school visits, make school registrations, pay registration fees and produce visit schedules.
- Attend client meetings with Advisors when required
- Positively contribute towards the success of the team to ensure monthly team revenue budgets are met or exceeded
- Other duties commensurate with the level and nature of the post.
- Experience of working with Account Managers
- Experienced in Business Development
- Experience of dealing with high net worth clients
- Able to work to deadlines, prioritise workload and manage multiple client accounts
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a pleasant manner
- A highly organised and professional approach
- A high standard of spoken and written English
- Able to write clearly and concisely
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- A patient and understanding nature
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us, we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.