We are recruiting 2 Regional HR Advisers who can act as an integral part of a HR Team to deliver a proactive service to the business which exceeds customers’ expectations and contributes to the HR strategy of providing Service Excellence to the organisation.
The main duties of this role are to provide first line advisory support and guidance to employees and non-employees whilst proactively building relationships and engaging with Key Stakeholders. You will also be required to support the HR Team Leader with audit checking, workload delegation and inbox management where required.
This role would suit someone who has recently completed or is in the process of working towards their CIPD or other relevant level qualification, knowledge of learning & development and experience of using/developing HR Systems including Agresso Business World would also be an advantage
- Accountable for the end to end service delivery of the designated business area by managing all HR activities within service level standards demonstrating strong customer service values and standards as part of this and going the extra mile wherever possible whilst ensuring that key audit measures are adhered to.
- To be a subject matter expert as designated on any ad hoc exercises or projects within HR taking a lead role and ensuring that knowledge transfer and best practice for this area is wholly shared with appropriate HR team members.
- To advise and co-ordinate on all aspects of recruitment activity within the designated business area which offers value for money and the best return on investment demonstrating a proactive, first line advisory and support service to recruiting managers
- To be accountable for all aspects of the end to end employee lifecycle and events and supporting the HR administrator as appropriate
- To liaise with pre- employment outsourcing partner if escalated to do so to ensure the effective administration of pre-employment screening for new and existing staff.
- Produce relevant correspondence to staff relating to employment issues e.g. grievance, redundancy, staff leavers and changes
- Accurately input data into the computerised personal information system and to produce reports and proactively support trend analysis of reporting for designated business area from the HR database system for statistical purposes.
- Assist with updating and maintaining HR procedures such as handbooks and intranet and to ensure any changes are effectively communicated to your stakeholders
- To maintain filing systems, databases and personal staff files, accountable for ensuring designated region files are accurate and complete.
- Assist in the development of new procedures and process forms, ensuring that accessibility is considered in their makeup.
- General HR / Recruitment Knowledge
- Strong background in a front-line customer service focussed environment
- Knowledge of computer systems, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint packages
- Positive attitude to disability and understanding of related issues
- Working towards, or completed the CIPD or equivalent level Qualification
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us, we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.