Job Title: Senior Case Manager (NOMS)
Salary: £24,468 - £29,468 pa
Location: Covering Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk
We are recruiting for a Senior Case Manager to support a team, helping them to provide high quality support and guidance to enable participants to overcome barriers and reintegrate back into society and reduce their reoffending. Please note that this post is subject to a DBS check at an enhanced level and prison clearance
- Manage a caseload of customers with complex needs requiring intensive person-centred support.
- Provide advice guidance and support to overcome barriers to social inclusion and signpost to internal and external support:
- Mentoring with Volunteers or more specific support from external agencies.
- Development of customer action plan post referral, updating and developing whilst addressing barriers
- To ensure the accurate and timely recording of client data and information in order that the service operates within contractual, administrative and financial requirements
- Carry out triage, risk assessments, risk management plans and comprehensive assessments, and to contribute to the development of individual community recovery plans with those who express a wish to access community treatment/support services
- To ensure effective case management and coordination covering areas of risk with a particular focus on safeguarding children and adults, problematic behaviour, housing, social and family functioning, employability, psychological and physical health
- Utilise motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioural techniques and brief interventions in both one-to-one and group settings to promote engagement in appropriate services, encourage self-esteem, well-being, self-responsibility and enhanced motivation.
- Review on going care and treatment liaising closely with the full range of specialist workers within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Work in partnership with other agencies and carry out joint key working to enable effective engagement and movement in order to promote rehabilitation.
- Provide effective coaching and mentoring to identified team members to ensure that they are fully supported in all aspects of their role.
- Assist the Team Leader with the recruitment of new team members
- Co-ordination of delivery of interventions to ensure smooth running of operational aspect of this
- Line management experience, preferably of a remote team. (Essential)
- Experience of caseload management. (Essential)
- Good IT skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office software and previous experience of working with databases.
- Ability to critically reflect and evaluate interventions and service delivery, identifying areas for development
- Experience of working to targets / payment by results contracts.
- Understanding of employment pathways.
- Experience of working with offenders or understanding of prisons and probation.
- IAG Level 3
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us , we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA.