Supply Chain Relationship Executive
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a Supply Chain Performance Executive who will act as a central point of contact for providers and subcontractors, building a professional, trusting and successful relationship with the delivery partners on the NCS Programme. The Programme is a 4 week course where 16-17 year olds can explore their talents, meet other like-minded students and take part in projects that will build life-long skills
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all parties are working to achieve agreed performance levels
• Engage with stakeholders to gain feedback to ensure continuous improvement
• Managing subcontractor and paid partner pricing and negotiations
• Undertake site visits to check that subcontractors and partners meet the terms and conditions set out in agreements and contracts.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
• Experience of managing performance improvement in an operational delivery business environment.
• Experience of using analysis to agree clear action plans internally or with other parties
• Own transport and willingness to travel locally
• A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
• GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Technical skills including the ability to interpret and/or use MS Project and Visio.
• Awareness of an interest in the Welfare to Work Industry